Texting and e-mail services are not limited to any specific organization. With technology advancement, churches can take benefits from Church Texting and Email solutions. These texting platforms are embedded with great options.
A reliable church texting solution supports churches in effective communication with guests and staff members. Moreover, these texting solutions will cost a few bucks to send messages and e-mails. This will help the churches to have greater people outreach.
The steady performance of these solutions is important for churches. It will result in higher engagement with members and new visitors. A church needs to pick up consistent texting and email software by partnering up with the right company.
As all churches are dissimilar, they need to choose a service that is user-friendly, accessible, better functionality, customer service, and inexpensive.
Amazing options for Church Texting and Email
It cannot be refuted that people give priority to text messages more than e-mails. However, to select an effective and low-cost Church Texting and Email solution, the best 5 are illustrated below.
- ChurchCast: ChurchCast is popular texting and e-mail software. It is specifically designed for churches. It is a cross-media channel that has built-in communication capacities. A church can utilize this platform to send a voice message, e-mail, or text message.
ChurchCast is a division of High Ground Solutions. This company offers a group of hi-tech services for a church. This texting/email solution provides text messaging and SMS rephrasing. It is incorporated with Alarm and Alerts options. You can find acknowledgment concerning this software on its website.
- Club Texting: Club Texting service is of New York. It has been providing SMS plus e-mail services from 2006. This Church Texting and Email channel various advantageous texting features for the churches.
It consists of a sign-up form, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), text message models, frequent messaging, and planned text messages.
- Text In Church: The Text In Church channel was set-up in 2013. This texting and email application contain features like programmed tasks, email services, and handling groups.
This software received appreciation and high ratings on G2Crowd. It is unified with the Planning Division. The Table, Good News Church, and Fellowship Church are some of its customers.
- Text Magic: Text Magic is a UK based application. It comes up with a pre-pay pattern. So, there are no repeated payments. It is highly rated software along with positive assessment.
Text Magic is a trustworthy Church Texting and Email solution packed with good features. It involves SMS, e-mail services, mutual text messaging, and a text message sharing list. It is linked with a Zapier Messaging feature. It also has a Direct Inward Dialing option to pass on calls.
- EZ Texting: EZ Texting is another known church texting channel. It is offered its services to over 160,000 clients. It provides greater customer support. It includes options like text messaging, programmed signals, limitless groups, and already planned email or text messages.
EZ Texting is connected with EZ Chat- the messaging channel. Some of its famous church clientele are Third Reform Church and Saddleback Church.
While considering buying a Church Texting and Email solution, keep in mind the above applications. A church needs to opt for a free trial at first. Once you get familiar with its varied features, select and begin sending emails or messages.