Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father’s Day, International Men’s Day, Bhai Dooj are some of the days in our life when we get to shower all our love on the beloved boys. And, when it comes to expressing your deepest affection to your boys and men, there is nothing better than a gift. Moreover, gift-giving is intrinsic to all the events and festivals.
So, here is what you can and should give to the men in your life: father, brother, husband, boyfriend, lover, colleague, and any other special man in your life.
- Flowers: Men too love flowers. If all this while you thought that giving flowers to your men is a big no, then you might need to consider it again. Flowers are expressive and symbolic of human feelings; hence the most appropriate. Chrysanthemums is for friendship; Daisies for loyalty; Red Roses for romantic love; Alstomeria for good luck. As per your relation and feelings choose the flowers. You can also go with golden or silver roses symbolizing eternity.
- Cakes: Occasions are best celebrated with cakes. Delicious and appealing cakes. Even if your man is health conscious, there is a cake he loves may be the fruit cake, marble cake or nut loaded cake. If you can’t think of anything, the best is to make them unbox your sweet love through a cake. You can also give jar cakes or cupcakes. Photo cakes are quite popular and come with a nostalgia stricken vibe, so do consider it as a variable option.
- Grooming Kits: Men are in love with their beard and hair. They love to take extra care of their luscious locks. Therefore, grooming kit with essentials like beard oil, hair gel, razor, shaving cream, after-shave lotion and other products is the best gift for brother, father, husband, boyfriend any day. You just need to know their requirements and brands they swear by. If not, just google the top brands.
- Plants: Recently, an upsurge has been observed in giving plant gifts. It is because it’s beautiful and has many benefits to offer to mankind. If your man is a nature lover or has developed a newfound love for gardening, you can give them plants. There are many indoor plants that require minimal care like Succulents, Terrariums, Snake Plant, Pothos, Chinese Evergreen, Rabbits Ear that you can give. Artificial plants make for good ornamental gifts as well. Moreover, plants befit every occasion.
- Travel Accessories: We are quite confident that there is at least one man in your life who is a wanderlust. So, travel accessories like passport holder, luggage tag, travel kit, backpacks, camping tent, hammock, etc. can be gifted. The other way is to fill a backpack with small travel goodies and gifts.
- Handmade Gifts: Handmade gifts are the current hot gifts. Everyone seems to be in love with it. Either you can DIY it yourself or you can order it from any online gift store explosion gift box, photo album, scrapbook, etc. The beauty of all these handmade gifts is the fact it can be customised as per the occasion like birthday, Bhai Dooj, Diwali as well as the recipient pictures, names, and text messages.
- Gadgets: We don’t think there is a man who claims not to love the gadgets. Men and their love for technology, gadgets is well-known. Smart watches, cell-phones, wireless speakers, headphones, camera, or any other technology aided products that they like to use.
So, no more brainstorming for what to give your man. Just go through this list and pick one for him.