Asset based lending is one of the better ways for small and mid-sized businesses looking for refinancing, restructuring, merger and buyout, acquisition, and rapid growth. That’s because banks usually do not entertain:
- Small businesses.
- Small loan amounts that are less than 10 million dollars.
- Lending funds to high risk businesses.
In fact, the complicated lengthy procedure of loan approval at banks isn’t really of much help since budding businesses require regular cash flow that doesn’t stop and banks take a long time for loan approval.
Hence, it’s asset based loans by investment firms like Accord Financial that can help your budding business in every possible financial way. Now, before we can take you through the benefits of such funding solutions, we’d first like to introduce you to what Accord Financial asset lending is.
To be precise, Accord Financial provides and approves loans against locked up or frozen assets in order to optimize the cash flow so that you face no financial crush at any point of time. Those assets could be your balance sheets, inventory, accounts receivable, and also machines, equipment, and your revenue model.
That said, let’s now take you through the benefits that make the Accord Financial Asset Based Loans so valuable. Here we begin!
- These loans can be equal to or smaller than even 75,000 dollars.
- Loans that are equal to or smaller than 75k dollars can also be approved for no minimum term under certain scenarios.
- This investment firm can finance your business anywhere between 1 million dollars to 20 million dollars.
- You’ll be allowed to repay the entire loan at once after the payment of the first 3 installments.
- You’ll be allowed to reapply for the second loan as soon as the first one is paid up-to 50%.
Other than these 5 major benefits, Accord is also a very well known and trustworthy investment firm because of the following reasons.
- They have a zero interference policy in the way you use the loan amount as long as it is being used for the growth of the business.
- They do not care about your credit history at all. You’ll be provided with all the financial assistance that you require against your assets.
- You’ll not have to wait around for months before the funds are released. The loan amount is credited within a span of 24 hours once the value of the assets is determined.
So, if you’re in dire need of financial assistance to keep your business running, then Accord Financial Asset Based Loans are just what you need.